Monday, February 6, 2012

Genetics

                                                Genetics Lab and Notes



Using genetics to a basic extent you can determine different ways a baby can come out. In class we did a lab using genetics to determine what a baby would look like between Taylor Robbins and I. We did this by determining what genetics we both had. Then using a coin we determined what gene the baby would get. For example: the mom has XX genes and the dad has XY. So determine whether the Y gene or X gene would be passed on I, the dad, flipped a coin to see what gene I was going to pass on. Using the results above I drew a picture of the babies head the way I believe it will look. Genetics are a lot of fun to study and look into. It is fun to analyze different studies to see what is all being done in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment